[FrenchFilmNews] CARTOONISTS: FOOT SOLDIERS OF DEMOCRACY - Watch the trailer with ENGLISH SUBTITLES :-)

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 03:03:18 PST 2015

   *HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: Popcorn]

*[image: French Film News]*
* 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"The region's premier film event" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*

[image: bush] [image: hollande]
CARTOONISTS FOOT SOLDIERS
OF DEMOCRACY
WATCH THE TRAILER
WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES, HERE
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4z08EsJZE&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534>
!

*[image: sarko] [image: poutine]*
COMING UP!
THIS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2015
CREST THEATRE, *1013 K Street - Downtown Sacramento*
Doors at 5:30 p.m. - Film at 6:30 p.m.

NO HOST BAR
FILM PRESENTED WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES
POST SCREENING DISCUSSION
Moderated by
* Le Professeur KEVIN ELSTOB *With: *JACK OHMAN, Editorial Cartoonist at
The Sacramento Bee
<http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/editorial-cartoons/jack-ohman/>*, and
finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning - *ROBERT
SALLADAY, Editorial Director at The Center for Investigative Reporting
<http://www.revealnews.org/> - JAMES ISRAEL, founder of The Humor Times
<http://www.humortimes.com/> *(formerly the Comic Press News).

*TICKETSAt the door, or in advance at the Crest Box Office: *
*$11.75 / $10.75 for seniors and students (ticket prices include a $0.75
Crest facility fee).*

*Tickets are also available for on-line advance purchase here
<https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/764363>. *(note: additional
handling fees apply).

*__________________________*

*Save the Date for our 8th annual WINTER SHORT FILMS SCREENING*

Saturday, February 21, 2015
VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
PART OF THE COUCHBLEACHERS ART INSTALLATION
625 S Street (corner of 7th and S Streets)

[image: Couchbleachers]

Watch the Best New French Shorts from
an art installation!

COMING UP!
Saturday, February 21, 2015.
Doors at 6:00 p.m. - Films at 7:00 p.m.
Verge Center for the Arts, 625 S Street, Sacramento, CA.
ADMISSION: $15
This year's screening is unique in that you'll be part of a living,
interactive art exhibit! The Verge's COUCHBLEACHERS installation(by Los
Angeles artist Nate Page) will be your seats for the evening. Because of
this unique opportunity, capacity is limited.
*Purchase tickets in advance to reserve your seats.*
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>

*__________________________*
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO
THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL [image: faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

      [image: my life is a french movie]
Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.
14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015