[FrenchFilmNews] The 8th WINTER FRENCH SHORT FILM SCREENING is coming up on SAT, FEBRUARY 21 - Seating is limited - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:17:04 PST 2015

[image: Popcorn]

*[image: French Film News]*
* 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"The region's premier film event" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   THE SACRAMENTO
FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL
presents its
8th WINTER FRENCH
SHORT FILM SCREENING!
Saturday, February 21, 2015
VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS

PART OF THE COUCHBLEACHERS ART INSTALLATION
OPENING RECEPTION TONIGHT !
Saturday, January 10 from 6pm to 9pm.
625 S Street (corner of 7th and S Streets)
See you at Verge!
[image: couchbleachers]
 8th WINTER FRENCH
SHORT FILM SCREENING
Watch the Best New French Shorts from an art installation!
*This year's screening is unique in that you'll be part of a living,
interactive art exhibit! The Verge's COUCHBLEACHERS installation (by artist
Nate Page) will be your seats for the evening! Because of this unique
opportunity, capacity is limited, so purchase tickets in advance
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>
to reserve your seats!*

*Saturday, February 21, 2015. Doors at 6:00 p.m. - Films at 7:00 p.m. Verge
Center for the Arts, 625 S Street, Sacramento, CA. Admission: $15*
*GET YOUR TICKETS HERE NOW!
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>*

* The evening's festivities include music from DJ Christophe, a no-host bar
with French wine, beer, and cocktails, and edibles available for purchase
from a local food truck. Purchasing tickets in advance
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>
will put your name on the Will Call list for the event. Check in at Will
Call upon arrival for admission.*
*More information on Couchbleachers can be found here!
<http://vergeart.com/>*

*______________________________*
Please consider making a donation to
the Sacramento French Film Festival [image: faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
[image:
faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation> [image:
Donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
[image:
faire un don !]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation> [image:
Donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. 14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org