[FrenchFilmNews] RENDEZ-VOUS AT VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS TO WATCH A SELECTION OF THE CESAR NOMINATED SHORTS !

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:21:15 PST 2015

[image: Popcorn]

  [image: French Film News]

*14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
    8th WINTER FRENCH
SHORT FILM SCREENING
featuring the
2015 CESAR NOMINATED SHORTS

*THE COMPLETE PROGRAM of the EVENING is HERE!
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2015_wintershortfilmscreening.htm>*

[image: LA FEMME DE RIO] [image: La Buche de Noel]
 SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2015
VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
*Purchase your tickets here now!*
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>

[image: OU JE EMTS MA PUDEUR]

*JOIN US for an ORIGINAL & ARTSY EVENINGof FABULOUS SHORTS, DELICIOUS WINE,
LOCAL BEER & FANCY COCKTAILS, TASTY FOOD TRUCK UPLIFTING FRENCH POP MUSIC
with DJ ROGER.*

[image: LA PETITE CASSEROLE D'ANATOLE]

*Saturday, February 21, 2015. Doors at 6:00 p.m. - Films at 7:00 p.m. Verge
Center for the Arts, 625 S Street, Sacramento, CA. Admission: $15 *

Our *8th Winter Short Film Screening* will showcase a selection of the
short films nominated for a CÉSAR (French Academy Award) this year, in the
ANIMATION and LIVE ACTION categories.
At the end of the screening, you will be invited to vote for the
“Sacramento César Awards”!

This year's screening is unique in that you'll be part of a living,
interactive art exhibit! The Verge's COUCHBLEACHERS installation (by Los
Angeles artist Nate Page) will be your seats for the evening. Because of
this unique opportunity, capacity is limited!
*Purchase tickets in advance to reserve your seats.*
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>

*[image: LA VIREE A PANAMR] [image: Inupiluk]*

*Please dress comfortably and note that shoes are not allowed on the
couches.*

*[image: Les petits cailloux]*

   - *All films are presented in French with English subtitles*
   - * French Pop with DJ Roger.*
   - *No Host Wine, Beer & Pastis Bar!*
   - *Food Truck by CICHY Co <http://www.cichyco.com/>.*
   - *With the support of Barefoot Wine <http://www.barefootwine.com/>, New
   Glory Brewery <http://newglorybeer.com/>, Simply Recipes
   <http://www.simplyrecipes.com/>& Unifrance Paris
   <http://en.unifrance.org/>.*

[image: Couchbleachers]

*______________________________*

*Save the date for our 6th annual SERGE! PARTY A Celebration of French
Music *

*Saturday, March 28, 2015 Verge Center for the Arts.*

* Join us for musical short films, live music and DJ sets! More details
coming soon.*

*[image: Serge at Verge] (Photo: Sean Christopher)*

*______________________________*
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION
TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL
[image: faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
 Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. 14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org