[FrenchFilmNews] The SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL presents the 2015 CESAR NOMINATED SHORTS - 8th WINTER SHORT FILM SCREENING - Sat, Feb 21 @ Verge Center for the Arts

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:25:20 PST 2015

[image: Popcorn]

  [image: French Film News]
 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015

(February 2014)

*8th annual WINTER SHORT FILMS SCREENING featuring the*
* 2015 *CÉSAR *NOMINATED SHORTS!*

* JOIN US for an ORIGINAL and ARTSY EVENING of FABULOUS SHORTS, DELICIOUS
WINE, BEER & PASTIS, TASTY FOOD TRUCK, and UPLIFTING FRENCH POP MUSIC! *

Saturday, February 21, 2015
VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
PART OF THE COUCHBLEACHERS ART INSTALLATION
625 S Street (corner of 7th and S Streets)

[image: Couchbleachers]

Watch the
2015 César nominated Shorts
from an art installation!

Saturday, February 21, 2015.
Doors at 6:00 p.m. - Films at 7:00 p.m.
Verge Center for the Arts, 625 S Street, Sacramento, CA.
Admission: $15

Our *8th Winter Short Film Screening* will showcase a selection of the
short films nominated for a CÉSAR (French Academy Award) this year, in the
ANIMATION and LIVE ACTION categories.
At the end of the screening, you will be invited to vote for the
“Sacramento César Awards”!

This year's screening is unique in that you'll be part of a living,
interactive art exhibit! The Verge's COUCHBLEACHERS installation(by Los
Angeles artist Nate Page) will be your seats for the evening. Because of
this unique opportunity, capacity is limited.
*Purchase tickets in advance to reserve your seats!*
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/winter-short-film-screening>

   - All films are presented in French with *English subtitles*
   - French Pop with DJ Christophe.
   - No Host Wine, Beer & Pastis Bar!
   - *Food Truck by CICHY Co <http://www.cichyco.com/>.*
   - With the support of Barefoot Wine <http://www.barefootwine.com/>, New
   Glory Brewery <http://newglorybeer.com/>, Simply Recipes
   <http://www.simplyrecipes.com/>& Unifrance Paris
   <http://en.unifrance.org/>.
   - Please dress comfortably and note that shoes are not allowed on the
   couches!

Learn more about, and see more of Couchbleachers in the Sacramento Bee:
HOW SOFAS STACK UP AS ART IN SACRAMENTO.
<http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article8040270.html>

[image: couchbleachers - Sac bee]
<http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article8040270.html>
(Photo: Randall Benton rbenton at sacbee.com)

*__________________________________*

*Save the date for our 6th annual SERGE! PARTY*
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Verge Center for the Arts.
Join us for musical short films, live music and DJ sets!
More details coming soon.

[image: Serge at Verge]
SERGE 2014 (Photo: Sean Christopher)

*__________________________________*

*PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION to the SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM
FESTIVAL* [image:
faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

      [image: my life is a french movie]
Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.
14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015