[FrenchFilmNews] Happy Holidays to YOU from the SFFF !!!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:47:30 PST 2015

 *HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*
[image: French Film News]

*15th SFFF - JUNE 17-26, 2016**CREST THEATRE*

*HAPPY HOLIDAYS**!*

*Chers Amis,*

*As 2015 draws to a close, we want to wish you a happy holiday season!*

*As we already prepare for our very special 15th anniversary Festival (June
17-26, 2016), we are reflecting on **this past year. 2015 was distressing,
starting and ending with horrific terrorist attacks in a city close to our
hearts, Paris. With the turmoil happening all over the world, the
Sacramento French Film*
*Festival is more relevant than ever in bringing people together and
providing exposure to and understanding of different cultures. *

*The end of the year is a time of giving back and we hope that if you can,
you'll be eager to include us in your end-of-the-year giving.** W**e know
you receive a lot of donation requests at this time of year, but if you
think the Sacramento French Film Festival’s mission is one to be supported
– if you have enjoyed our films,* *discussions, and cultural events –
please give back today! You donations -in any amount- are instrumental in
helping us continue to offer the best and most recent films, the best
guests, the best happenings, at the most affordable prices!*
*You can donate here today.
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
*MERCI !*

*HAVE A PEACEFUL HOLIDAY!*

*Cécile Downs,Executive & Artistic DirectorChevalier des Arts et des
Lettres*

**** SAVE THE DATE! ****

*See you on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at the Crest Theatre for the first
event of our 2016 season,the 9th Winter Short Film Screening, presenting
the César Nominated Shorts. (More details coming soon)*
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*15th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVALJune 17-26 2016 - *
*CREST THEATRE *
* www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*