[FrenchFilmNews] It's Giving Tuesday! Give back to the SFFF...

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:30:07 PST 2015

*HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*
[image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTuguIhW4AA_vd5.png]
[image: French Film News]
*15th SFFF - JUNE 17-26, 2016**CREST THEATRE*

*IT'S GIVING TUESDAY!GIVE BACK TO THE SFFF...*

*Dear Amis,*

*With the current turmoil happening all over our planet, the Sacramento
French Film Festival is more relevant than ever in providing exposure to
and understanding of different cultures. Since its beginning, the SFFF has
always programmed films with subjects rarely represented in mainstream
cinema, and which offer an international perspective on some of the real
issues facing the world today.Where else can you watch back-to-back films
about immigration (our 2015 opening comedy, Samba), racial issues
(Girlhood, Li’l Quinquin), religious fundamentalism (Timbuktu), social
issues (Hippocrates), LGBT issues (The New Girlfriend), and even
philosophical issues (The Kidnapping of Michel Houellebecq)?*

*Please help us continue our good work by donating here today
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>!*

*Donate what you can, we know you receive a lot of donations requests at
this time of the year. But if you think the Sacramento French Film
Festival’s mission is one to be supported -- if you have enjoyed our films,
discussions, and parties -- please give back today.*

*MERCI !Cécile*
* Executive & Artistic Director Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres*
[image: donate!][image: faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
*The 41st CÉSAR CEREMONY will be held on Friday, February 26, 2016. Our 9th
WINTER SHORT FILM SCREENING will happen on that same weekend. Date &
Showtime TBA.*LIKE us on FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*15th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVALJune 17-26 2016 - *
*CREST THEATRE *
* www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*

<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org>