[FrenchFilmNews] Breaking News: Special SFFF screenings at the Crest Theatre on Sunday October 19th. Save the date!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:30:04 PDT 2014

[image: 2014 poster]

[image: French Film News]

* 14th SFFF - June 19-28 2015 *

*"The region's premier film event" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee *

*(February 2014)*

*SAVE THE DATE!*

*The Sacramento French Film Festival presents a very special day at the
Crest Theatre on Sunday October 19, 2014!*
Complete program to be announced very soon.
All we can say for now is that the program of this mini fall event will
include several films...
Stay tuned for more info.

 Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. 14th SFFF - June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

*PLEASE NOTE*: You received this email because you told us previously that