[FrenchFilmNews] This Sunday, October 19, LOVE IS IN THE AIR - Don't miss our 1st MINI FALL FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL: FILMS, DRINKS, FOOD, and a RAFFLE!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:59:24 PDT 2014

   *HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: Popcorn]
1

*[image: French Film News]*
* 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"The region's premier film event" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   LOVE IS IN THE AIR at our
1st MINI FALL FRENCH FILM FEST
JOIN US *THIS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19* for a FUN FALL DAY at the CREST with TWO
FILM PREMIERES, ONE CLASSIC,
CHAMPAGNE, CREAM PUFFS & AN AMAZING RAFFLE!

*RAFFLE _______________________*

*Help your favorite Film Festival, and get a chance to win some awesome
prizes:*

[image: Le Creuset Signature Indigo Braiser LS2532-3278 , 5 qt.]
     [image:
Crest print by Bob Miller]

   - A 5 quart Braiser from Le Creuset in Blue Indigo.
   - A print of the Crest marquee by Sacramento artist, Bob Miller
   - And... a Pair of Bleu-Blanc-Rouge Passes to the 14th SFFF, June 19-28,
   2015 !!!

*Tickets are $5 each / $20 for 5 tickets!*

*PROGRAM _____________________*
[image: marius] [image: Fanny] [image: Les Parapluies]

 *1:00pm: MARIUS + FANNY
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2014_marius_fanny.htm>
*(93min
/ 102min, with a 20min intermission, 2013)
*DOUBLE FEATURE PRESENTATION OF ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC FRENCH CINEMATIC
LOVE STORIES *- Directed by Daniel Auteuil - Written by Daniel Auteuil,
based on the plays & films by Marcel Pagnol - Starring Daniel Auteuil,
Victoire Belezy, Raphaël Personnaz, Jean-Pierre Darroussin.

*5:00pm: CHAMPAGNE & CREAM PUFF RECEPTION* - Celebrate a fun afternoon at
the Crest Theatre with your SFFF friends!

*6:00pm: THE UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2014_les_parapluies_de_cherbourg.htm>*
(Les
Parapluies de Cherbourg - 90min, 1964)
*50TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF THE UNFORGETTABLE AND UNIQUE MUSICAL
& TRIBUTE TO SID HEBERGER'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS AT THE CREST (it's her favorite
French film!)* - Written and directed by Jacques Demy – Music by Michel
Legrand – Starring Catherine Deneuve, Nino Castelnuevo, Anne Vernon, Marc
Michel.

*TICKET INFO __________________*

   - *$30 For the whole day*
   - *$20 for **Marius **+ Fanny* (DOUBLE FEATURE PRESENTATION)
   - *$15 for Umbrellas of Cherbourg*

Ticket includes 1 glass of Champagne and cream puffs, served in between *Marius
+ Fanny* and *The Umbrellas of Cherbourg*. Additional drinks can be
purchased separately.
Tickets will be sold at the door.
Sorry, it is a fundraiser, no discount available.

*GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!ADVANCED TICKETS are ON SALE at the CREST BOX OFFICE
and on TICKETS-COM:*

* Click here to buy full day passes
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873310&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($30) Click here to buy tickets to Marius + Fanny
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873308&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($20) Click here to buy tickets to The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873309&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($15)*

*We hope to see all of you at the Crest on October 19!*

[image: Crest]

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest*

..

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. 14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org