[FrenchFilmNews] SUNDAY, OCT 19: MINI FALL FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW on TICKETS.COM or at the CREST BOX OFFICE !!!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:12:00 PDT 2014

*Sorry, here is our message again with the correct date: Our MINI FRENCH
FILM FESTIVAL will be held on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19 !!!*

   *HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: Popcorn]
1

*[image: French Film News]*
* 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"The region's premier film event" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   [image: parapluies-de-cherbourg-02-g]
1st MINI FALL
FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2014
CREST THEATRE

*GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!ADVANCED TICKETS are ON SALE at the CREST BOX OFFICE
and on TICKETS-COM:*

* Click here to buy full day passes
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873310&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($30) Click here to buy tickets to Marius + Fanny
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873308&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($20) Click here to buy tickets to The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873309&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($15)*

*PROGRAM _____________________*
[image: marius] [image: Fanny] [image: Les Parapluies]

*SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 20141:00pm: MARIUS + FANNY
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2014_marius_fanny.htm>
*(93min
/ 102min, with a 20min intermission, 2013)
*DOUBLE FEATURE PRESENTATION OF ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC FRENCH CINEMATIC
LOVE STORIES *- Directed by Daniel Auteuil - Written by Daniel Auteuil,
based on the plays & films by Marcel Pagnol - Starring Daniel Auteuil,
Victoire Belezy, Raphaël Personnaz, Jean-Pierre Darroussin.

*5:00pm: CHAMPAGNE & CREAM PUFF RECEPTION* - Celebrate a fun afternoon at
the Crest Theatre with your SFFF friends!

*6:00pm: THE UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2014_les_parapluies_de_cherbourg.htm>*
(Les Parapluies de Cherbourg - 90min, 1964)
*50TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF THE UNFORGETTABLE AND UNIQUE MUSICAL
& TRIBUTE TO SID HEBERGER'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS AT THE CREST (it's her favorite
French film!)* - Written and directed by Jacques Demy – Music by Michel
Legrand – Starring Catherine Deneuve, Nino Castelnuevo, Anne Vernon, Marc
Michel.

*TICKET INFO __________________*

   - *$30 For the whole day*
   - *$20 for **Marius **+ Fanny* (DOUBLE FEATURE PRESENTATION)
   - *$15 for Umbrellas of Cherbourg*

Ticket includes 1 glass of Champagne and cream puffs, served in between *Marius
+ Fanny* and *The Umbrellas of Cherbourg*. Additional drinks can be
purchased separately.
Tickets will be sold at the door.
Sorry, it is a fundraiser, no discount available.

*ADVANCED TICKETS are now ON SALE at the CREST BOX OFFICE and on
tickets-com:*

* Click here to buy full day passes
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873310&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($30) Click here to buy tickets to Marius + Fanny
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873308&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($20) Click here to buy tickets to The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
<http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7873309&agency=TDC&campid=TDC_NEW_WWW_2013>
($15)*

*We hope to see all of you at the Crest on October 19!*

[image: Crest]

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest*

..

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. 14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org