[FrenchFilmNews] MERCI !...

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:26:28 PDT 2014

[image: 2014 poster]

*The 2014 SFFF POSTER by KENT LACIN !*

[image: French Film News]

*JUNE 20-29, 2014 CREST THEATRE*

*"The region's premier film event" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   MERCI !

[image: crowd]
 The 13th Sacramento French Film Festival was our most successful edition
ever, with a 13% increase in attendance over last year!

[image: olivier rosemberg]
 Thank you for coming out to the Crest and enjoying the films, the events,
our guest speakers, the food, the music, the drinks, and the atmosphere...
Thank you for your enthusiasm!

[image: 2 cv]
It's already time for us to think about next year...

*SAVE THE DATE! 14th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 19-28, 2015 -
Crest Theatre*

[image: Mother]

*YOU CAN HELP US BETTER PLAN OUR 14th EDITION BY MAKING A DONATION TODAY!*

If you think that the SFFF makes Sacramento a better place to live,
please *donate
here*.
 <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
If you love a Festival that brings you every year the newest and best of
French cinema (long & short), along with some pretty awesome classics, and
fun events too, please *donate here*.
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>

[image: crest 2014]

For the laughs and the tears, for the insights and the challenges, for the
joy, please *donate here*.
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>

Whether you are a sponsor or a passholder, whether you attend every SFFF
screening or just a few, whether you only come to the Festival or to our
other events throughout the year, you are the reason we do what we do. And
we need YOU, so please, *donate here*.
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>

At the donation site (Square), you can donate in increments of $25. Select
the Quantity you desire to make the Total ($25, $50, $75, $100...) match
the amount you wish to give.

[image: Clsoing En Solitaire]

*No donation is too small, every penny helps. L'UNION FAIT LA FORCE !*

*ENCORE MERCI !*

Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. 14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 - Crest Theatre.

*PLEASE NOTE*: You received this email because you told us previously that