[FrenchFilmNews] MERCI! & HOW YOU CAN HELP MORE...

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:12:04 PDT 2012

   *HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: crest marquee la conquete]

 [image: French Film News]
*11th Sacramento French Film Festival
JUNE 15-24, 2012
Crest Theatre*

*MERCI !*

Thanks to all of you who came to support the Sacramento French Film
Festival last night at the Crest Theatre. It was heartwarming to see so
many of you there. It means a lot to us.
Merci also to Gruet Winery <http://gruetwinery.com/> and Monterey Bay Wine
Company <http://mbwines.com/> for making the evening possible.

If you didn't make it last night and want to support the upcoming Festival,
or if you came but want to help us even more, you can make a donation to
our organization and help us make the 11th SFFF the best to date!

*Go Here to Donate
Now!*<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>

*Merci for your Support!*

 *OUR NEXT RENDEZ-VOUS IS IN EXACTLY 49 DAYS!
SAVE THE DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 15 IS OPENING NIGHT
OF THE 11th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL!*

*LIKE THE SFFF ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER!*

*[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/sacfrenchfilm>*
*[image: Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076>
*

*[image: my life is a french movie]
Spread the word!**
**11th SFFF, June 15-24, 2012 - Crest Theatre.
www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org**
*

*PLEASE NOTE*: You received this email because you told us previously that
to tell you about the Festival. Please visit this
page<http://lists.angryhosting.com/mailman/listinfo/frenchfilmnews>if
you wish to leave this mailing list or modify your subscription.
   This email was sent by: *Sacramento French Film Festival*